Services
Sensor Network Alert
Video Verification
RemoteGUARD™
MediGUARD™
Sensor Network Alert
Robbery Alert
Fire Alert
Carbon Monoxide Alert
Video Verification
V2 Service
Virtual Remote Tours
RemoteGUARD™
Robbery Monitoring
ATM Monitoring
Virtual Guard Services
Gas Station Monitoring
Dealership Monitoring
Nanny Monitoring
Educational Institutions
MediGUARD™
Life Alert
Visual Life Alert
Resources
Why Xaveon?
FREE Camera!
How it Works
Risk Assessment
24-Hour Monitoring
Cost Advantage
Xaveon Advantage
National Coverage
Service Plans
1-888-2-XAVEON

 


Jacob


The Cooper family lives in a four-bedroom home in Irvine, CA. Jacob is a salesman for a biomedical company and Martha works as a third grade school teacher. Their children, Ross and Michelle, are both in preschool. Every evening, the Coopers sit together and watch television. The local news reported an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in a house located only blocks away; fortunately the victim was the family pet, which became ill because of the gas, and not any of the residents. The news also mentioned that more than 200 Americans die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fearful of another event occurring in their home, Jacob decided to look into an alert system that would alarm his family of any dangerous gases in the home. He spoke with several friends, who recommended Xaveon Security. Xaveon’s sophisticated detection equipment insures protection at all times. Moreover, Xaveon offers services so that dangerous chemicals can be detected before the family is at risk.

Jacob installed the Xaveon Alert System immediately. Three weeks later, at 3:40 in the morning, a pipe in the Cooper home cracked and began leaking deadly amounts of carbon monoxide. Instantly, a Xaveon employee noticed high levels of carbon monoxide on his terminal and sounded an alarm to wake the family. Martha was the first to wake up, and roused her husband and children out of their beds and into the front lawn. Seconds later, an ambulance pulled up. After the medics had determined the Coopers were healthy, the fire marshal inspected the piping. He noticed that the pipe that broke had frozen and become brittle, finally cracking as a result. A further investigation determined that the air conditioning units in many track homes around the area were faulty and froze nearby piping as a result, putting hundreds in danger of carbon monoxide poisoning. Thanks to Xaveon Alert System, the Coopers and many of their neighbors’ lives were saved from the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.

  More Scenarios
Robbery Alert - Frank
Frank Rosario is a husband and a father of two...
Fire Alert - Denise
Denise is a teacher at a local preschool in...
Carbon Monoxide Alert - Jacob
The Cooper family lives in a four-bedroom...
Life Alert - Tanya
Tanya Laurel is in her late seventies and lives in...
Robbery Monitoring - Mr. Chao
Mr. Chao is the owner of a successful...
ATM Monitoring - Veronica
Veronica Jenson is a wife, a mother of three...
Virtual Guard Service - Luis
Luis Sanchez is a building manager for...
Gas Station Monitoring - Erica
Erica Miller is the owner and primary...
Car Dealership Monitoring - Armand
Armand owns a Mercedes dealership...
Nanny Monitoring - Sam and Marrisa
Sam and Marissa Holmes live in...
Virtual Remote Tours - Mark
As the senior administrator of a...
Visual Life Alert - Dan
Dan Belmont is a thirty-year old...
Educational Institutions - Danielle
Danielle Johnson is a freshman at a...

© All rights reserved. Xaveon Corp 2004
Privacy Statement | Terms and Conditions