Carbon monoxide is an invisible and odorless gas that represents
a serious threat to any home. Every year, more than 200 Americans
die from carbon monoxide poisoning and another 5,000 require hospital
treatment. The very young and old, pregnant women, unborn babies,
and people with heart and respiratory problems are especially
vulnerable. Our equipment detects the presence of carbon monoxide
and alerts our station. In this scenario, we will contact the
family immediately and direct them to leave the environment.
The Cooper family lives
in a four-bedroom home in Irvine, CA. Jacob is a salesman for
a biomedical company and Martha works as a third grade school
teacher. Their children, Ross and Michelle, are both in preschool.
Every evening, the Coopers sit together and watch television.
The local news reported an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning
in a house located only blocks away; fortunately the victim was
the family pet, which became ill because of the gas, and not any
of the residents. The news also mentioned that more than 200 Americans
die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fearful of another
event occurring in their home, Jacob decided to look into an alert
system that would alarm his family of any dangerous gases in the
home. He spoke with several friends, who recommended Xaveon Security.
Xaveon’s sophisticated detection equipment insures protection
at all times. Moreover, Xaveon offers services so that dangerous
chemicals can be detected before the family is at risk.